- (Download) CBSE Class-10 2016-17 Sample Paper (Punjabi)
- (Download) CBSE Class-10 2016-17 Sample Paper (Persian)
- (Download) CBSE Class-10 2016-17 Sample Paper (Odia)
- (Download) CBSE Class-12 2016-17 Sample Paper And Marking Scheme (Theatre Studies)
Posted: 09 Feb 2017 04:27 AM PST
Posted: 09 Feb 2017 04:24 AM PST
(Download) CBSE Class-10 2016-17 Sample Paper (Persian)
Section A Reading (Comprehension) 15 Marks
All Questions are Compulsory; Marks are indicated against each question.
Section A: Reading
Posted: 09 Feb 2017 04:20 AM PST
Posted: 09 Feb 2017 03:41 AM PST
(Download) CBSE Class-12 2016-17 Sample Paper And Marking Scheme (Theatre Studies)
1. There are 24 questions in all.
1. What two essential qualities should be there in a good actor? 1 3/R
2. Name the place where the audience and the performers interact? 1 3/H
3. Which type of casting is a directors' best insurance for a good production? 1 3/A
4. Name any two playwrights who delved into Indian folk tradition to create plays to protest against colonialism, social injustice and westernization.
5. Name the theatre training institute set up by the Sangeet Natak Akademi? 1 1/U
6. "The clothing and various costumes worn in a play have a very important role to fulfill", in the light of the above statement explain what should a costume designer aim at?
7. Shakti is actively involved with theatre. He helps the theatre students to acquire confidence , speaking skills and sense timings by coaching them in the technique of acting , directing, playwright and history of theatre. Identify and explain the role played by Shakti.
8. Recently a school organized a programme where they enacted creative curriculum based topics through theatre making it interesting, engaging and educative. The objectives of which branch of NSD have been achieved by this school? How it encourages students to become independent learners?
9. What is meant by 'Fourth Wall Concept'?
10. Theatre is a collective endeavor that requires documentation of the theatre research. Identify and explain the two phases of documentation.
11. Explain the importance of the use of properties within the set?
12. How does the make-up and costume enhances the value of the performance of the actors in a play on stage?
13. How an actor's emotional range and ability to 'live truthfully under imaginative circumstances' adds to his/her emotional range and intellectual capacity to improvise instinctively on stage? Which technique emphasizes on defeating self-consciousness while performing?
14. What impact did the ancient Greek have on the modern western theater? 3 1/R
15. Harry is a non-conventional writer whose plays are not accepted by the main stream playwrights. He moved on with his style and provided a platform to other playwrights to stage their new writings.
a. Identify the concept of modern theatre is discussed in the above lines.
16. Indian Theatre expands the boundaries of what is usually regarded as "theatre" in order to explore the multiple dimensions of theatrical performance. After Independence, in 1947, in their efforts to create an 'Indian' theatre that was different from the Westernized, colonial theatre, Indian theatre practitioners began returning to their 'roots' in classical dance, religious ritual, martial arts, popular entertainment and aesthetic theory. With reference to 'Theatre in roots' explain the Indian Drama Scene after independence to link theatre to the cultural roots of the country.
17. 'Gathering Data' and 'reviewing data' are the two levels of explorations in research work. Explain these two levels.
18. State the two techniques to arrange the light that is used to illuminate the stage. Also give any two properties of light.
19. 'Producing a play for theatre is an art'. How perfection be attained in theatre arts? What all values an actor and director must have to play their parts with conviction?
20. Describe the changes that were brought about in theatre with the advent of modernism in late nineteenth and twentieth century ?
21. What is meant by 'Thearetical Research'. State any two values a theatre researcher can communicate to the society.
22. "While choosing plays a director focuses on various elements of a play". What are the elements of a play? Discuss any four in detail.
23. Which system of training focus on the development of artistic truth on stage by teaching actors to 'experience the past 'while creating dramatic persona? How effective it will be for the actors to express their emotions in a play. Elucidate.
24. Write in detail about the life and works of one Indian Playwright who changed the modern and contemporary scene of Indian theatre.
|You are subscribed to email updates from CBSE PORTAL : CBSE, ICSE, NIOS, JEE-MAIN, AIPMT Students Community. |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States|