- CBSE Board Exam Class-12 Model Answers 2016 : Biology
- CBSE Board Exam Class-10 Model Answers 2016 : Hindi
- CBSE 2017-18 Syllabus Class-10 :Painting
Posted: 22 Jun 2017 03:13 AM PDT
Posted: 22 Jun 2017 03:07 AM PDT
Posted: 22 Jun 2017 12:26 AM PDT
CBSE Class-10 Syllabus 2017-18
* Learning outcomes / objectives :
Students opt painting as an additional subject are able to :
• Develop their aesthetic sense.
• Appreciate the beauty in line, forms and colours.
• Understand the fundamentals of visual Arts (Elements and Principles) ability to apply them to a specific aesthetic intent.
• Get the knowledge and skills in the use of basic tools, medium and techniques required to works from concept to finished product.
• Develop memory and observation power through the study / excercise in still life and painting composition.
• Develop their mental faculties for proper maintenance and arrangements of things in their Painting practicals as well as in their life. Painting from memory
Simple composition in (Water / paster / pastel) Colours on given subjects based on sketching from life and nature. If may also be in abstract / semi-abstract / folk art forms.
Class - X
Marking Scheme : 100 Marks
i. Compositional arrangement with due emphasis on the subject matter. (40)
ii. Treatment of media (colours) with appropriate colour scheme. (30)
iii. Creativity, originality and overall impression.
|You are subscribed to email updates from CBSE PORTAL : CBSE, ICSE, NIOS, JEE-MAIN, AIPMT Students Community. |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States|