- (Download) CBSE Class-10 2016-17 Sample Paper (Assamese)
- (Download) CBSE Class-10 2016-17 Sample Paper (Bengali)
- (Download) CBSE Class-12 2016-17 Sample Paper (Library & Information Science)
- (Download) CBSE Class-12 2016-17 Sample Paper And Marking Scheme (Mass Media Studies)
Posted: 28 Jan 2017 02:43 AM PST
Posted: 28 Jan 2017 02:31 AM PST
Posted: 28 Jan 2017 02:03 AM PST
(Download) CBSE Class-12 2016-17 Sample Paper (Library & Information Science)
Duration: 3 hours
General Instructions :
Q.1. What is Performance Appraisal?
Q.2. State the purpose of stock verification.
Q.3. What is the objective of stack maintenance?
Q.4. What do you understand by Energy Facet?
Q.5. Why are some class numbers of DDC kept in square bracket?
Q.6. What is the purpose of 'Due Date Slip'?
Q.7. What do you understand by "Value Added Information Services"?
Q.8. What is the objective of Inter Library Loan?
Q.9. Which software is needed to read an e-book in pdf form?
Q.10. What do you mean by Electronic Books (e-books)?
Q.11. Why do we need Unicode Compatible Library Automation Software?
Q.12. What is meant by user education? List four objectives of user education.
Q.13. What do you understand by Library Consortia?
Q.14. Briefly describe the 'personality', the fundamental category of colon classification.
Q.15. Write the schematic illustration of 2nd level of description described in AACR-2.
Q.16. Why is technical processing of a book essential?
Q.17. What is Current Awareness Service? Briefly describes its categories?
Q.18. Describe the process of providing Selective Dissemination of Information Service (SDI).
Q.19. How is ICT application in Libraries beneficial?
Q.20. Write three advantages of Library Automation.
Q.21. Write three merits and three demerits of Open Source Software.
Q.22. Explain the Boolean operators and their impact while connecting two keywords 'India' and 'Sri Lanka'.
Q.23. Describe different methods of stock verification.
Describe various preventive measures adopted by libraries for preservation of documents against environmental factors. (any six)
Q.24. Briefly describe different functions of Circulation Section.
Briefly describe different functions of Periodical Section?
Q.25. Explain the role of tables in the DDC.
Q.26. Enumerate and explain different data formats of MARC-21.
Q.27. What kind of skills and competencies should a Library and Information professional possess?
Q.28. How does the Administrator manage SOUL Library Automation Software using its Administration module?
Posted: 28 Jan 2017 01:59 AM PST
(Download) CBSE Class-12 2016-17 Sample Paper And Marking Scheme (Mass Media Studies)
Maximum Marks: 80
Time Allowed : 3 Hours
(i) All questions are compulsory.
PART – A
1. What are the two distinct stages of message transmission in the two step flow theory?
2. W hat are folktales?
3. According to Majid Tehranian what are the three megatrends that characterize the 21st century?
4. State any two differences between the works of Lumiere Brothers and Georges Melies.
5. What is understood by genres in films?
6. What is Mis en scene?
7. What is multimedia?
8. What is 'Comparative Advertising'?
9. Briefly explain the two broad categories of a newspaper format giving suitable examples.
10. Are online versions of newspapers a profitable enterprise in India? Why do you think so?
11. What are the uses of multimedia?
12. Write a brief note on Vividh Bharati Services.
13. What were the technological factors that facilitated the growth and development of press.
14. What do you understand by the terms: Yellow Journalism, Chequebook Journalism, Sting Journalism and Page 3 Journalism?
15. Explain the difference between analogue and digital signals.
16. Imagine you are a newspaper journalist. You have to interview the Police Commissioner of your state about "Safety of Women". Frame five chronological questions to ask him/her.
17. According to Jerome Bruner what are the important characteristics of a narrative.
18. Describe some of the recent forms of advertising.
19. What is quota sampling? Do you agree that the quota sampling is more reflective of the entire group? Cite reasons in favour of your view.
20. Critically analyse the audience theories of mass media.
21. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of advertising in different forms of media.
22. Discuss any five points involved in the process of adaptation of cinema.
23. Why cinema is called the mother of all arts? Elucidate with examples.
24. "The portrayal of women in the Indian media oscillates in heaps of different shades". Explain.
25. Describe the various computer hardware that are required to create multimedia projects.
Write briefly on any four softwares that can be used in developing a multimedia project.
|You are subscribed to email updates from CBSE PORTAL : CBSE, ICSE, NIOS, JEE-MAIN, AIPMT Students Community. |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States|