- CBSE 2017-18 Syllabus Class-10 : Music
- CBSE Board Exam Class-12 Model Answers 2016 : Accountancy
- CBSE Board Exam Class-12 Model Answers 2016 : Business Studies
Posted: 24 Jun 2017 02:06 AM PDT
CBSE Class-10 Syllabus 2017-18
Periods : 135
Marks : 25
I. Brief knowledge of Raga classification.
II. Brief knowledge of scheme of 72 Melakarta.
III. Knowledge of Ragas Prescribed - Suddha Dhanyasi, Sriranjani, Suddha Saveri, Bhairavi Keeravani, Kambhoji, Ananda Bhairavi.
IV. Detailed knowledge of Kriti with explanation of decorative angas, Varnams - Tana Varnam & Pada Varnam.
V. Rudiments of notation & writings of notations of Varnamas and Geetams.
VI. Life and contribution of the following 20th Century Composers :
a. Kotisvara Iyer
b. Papanasam Sivan
c. Balamurali Krishna
d. G.N. Balasubramaniam
e. Lalgudi Jayaraman
CARNATIC MUSIC (VOCAL)
Theory (Code No. 031)
Question Format for Class - X
1. Knowledge of writing notations of varnams & Gitams (Compulsory)
2. Knowledge of Ragas prescribed (compulsory)
3. Long Answer (Essay) 72 Melakarta Scheme.
4. Long answer (Essay) Classification of Ragas.
5. Long Answer (Essay) Based on the musical formas prescribed.
6. Short Answer or short notes based on whole syllabus.
7. Life and contribution of anyone composer mentioned in topic-VI.
Note : Question paper should contain at least seven questions, out of which candidates are expected to answer five in all. In which questions based on Notation & Ragalakshanas are compulsory. All questions carry equal marks.
Posted: 24 Jun 2017 12:02 AM PDT
Posted: 23 Jun 2017 11:55 PM PDT
|You are subscribed to email updates from CBSE PORTAL : CBSE, ICSE, NIOS, JEE-MAIN, AIPMT Students Community. |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States|