- (Download) NIOS: Vocational Courses Previous Year Question Paper "Swasthya Siksha"
- (Download) NIOS: Vocational Courses Previous Year Question Paper "Stenography (Hindi)"
- (Download) NIOS: Vocational Courses Previous Year Question Paper "Secretarial Procedures"
- (डाउनलोड) सीबीएसई कक्षा-12 नमूना पेपर (हिन्दी) 2014-15
- (डाउनलोड) सीबीएसई कक्षा-12 नमूना पेपर (हिन्दी कोर) 2014-15
- (Download) CBSE Class-12 Sample Paper (Legal Studies) 2014-15
- (Download) CBSE Class-12 Sample Paper (Human Rights And Genderstudies) 2014-15
Posted: 30 Jun 2016 12:32 AM PDT
Posted: 29 Jun 2016 04:29 AM PDT
Posted: 29 Jun 2016 02:21 AM PDT
Posted: 29 Jun 2016 01:23 AM PDT
Posted: 29 Jun 2016 01:19 AM PDT
Posted: 29 Jun 2016 01:11 AM PDT
(Download) CBSE Class-12 Sample Paper (Legal Studies) 2014-15
1. The landmark 1973 Supreme Court case of KeshavandaBharathi v. State of Kerala discussed the question about……….
a) collegium model of appointment of judges in India
2. What does the Latin phrase audialterampartem mean?
a) 'listen to the other side'
3. A sells his garden as well as his house through one instrument to B.
a) Yes, B has the right to selection.
a) Doctrine of Legitimate expectation
5. Rahul is facilitating an alternative dispute resolution in which parties appoints a neutral third party who facilitates the parties in achieving an acceptable, voluntary agreement, which is more formal than negotiation.
What is Rahul facilitating?
6. Which Indian Statue provides for statutory free legal aid under criminal law;
a) Code of Criminal Procedure
7. With regards to International Human Rights "ICCPR" stands for:
a) International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights.
8. The International Criminal Court was set up with the purpose of prosecuting criminals for 4 major crimes. Which amongst the following doesn't belong to that category?
9. A public authority was given the duty to construct a community center for public in Uddeshyanagar and land was also allotted for this purpose. But instead of constructing community center, the public authorities started constructing shops on that allotted land. What remedy is available to the citizens of Uddeshyanagar under the Indian Constitution?
Posted: 29 Jun 2016 12:58 AM PDT
(Download) CBSE Class-12 Sample Paper (Human Rights And Genderstudies) 2014-15
1. All questions are compulsory.
1.How does the Indian Constitution protect Human Rights? (1)
2. State any two types of inequalities prevalent among human beings and give relevant examples. (1)
3. List the recommendations made by the Rio declaration on environment? (1)
4. Describe a gender responsive budget. (1)
5. Explain the influence of feminism on Gender Studies. (1)
6. Outline the significance of Dowri Prohibition Act. (1)
7. What is equality? Can it be related to sameness? (2)
8. Distinguish between Penal remedies and Compensatory remedies. (2)
9. How would you define 'empowerment'? (2)
10. Enumerate and comment on any two key principles of Gender Mainstreaming. (2)
11. Legal Aid Cells are positive development towards raising legal awarenessamongst women –Justify. (2)
12. Examine the contributions made by the Enlightenment Thinkers in the development of human rights. (4)
13.Human beings are definitely an integral part of the environment and the environment plays a great part in all aspects of human life including the realization of human rights. The United Nations Conference on the Human Environment in 1972, acknowledged that the environment plays a big role for the well-being of human beings and for the realisation of rights.
How are human rights and environment related? Environmental rights are a kind of collective rights- Justify. (4)
14. Explain the interdisciplinary nature of Gender Studies and highlight the contributions made by the University Grants Commissionto promote Gender Studies. (4)
15.Identify the waysthrough which the masses can be made aware of gender equality. (4)
16.How does domestic violence impact the emotional wellbeing of women?How can legislations help in preventing this atrocity against women? (4)
17. What do you understand by 'Family Courts'? Explain the nature, trial and disposition of the cases in such courts. (4)
18. Explain the steps taken by the United Nations towards the development of Disability policy.
Explain both positive and negative roles played by the media in Gender Mainstreaming.
19. How is female foeticide a challenge for the Indian society? Justify that technology has made foeticide more rampant in the country than ever before. (6)
Differentiate Refugees from Environmentally displaced people. What are the environmental factors that contribute to displacement? State the role of NGO's in helping the displaced people.
20. Establish the relationship between gender issues and economic development.Illustrate the impact of Health, Education, Inflation and FDI on economic growth. (6)
Give a detailed account of the role of Women's Movements towards empowering women in their social and personal lives.
21. 'One of the greatest challenges faced by the world is to provide sufficient food for every individual'- How can this challenge be tackled?(OR) (6)
Discuss the causes and impact of water degradation. Justify the necessity of an alternative water policy in India?
22. Elaborate Right to Life and Right to Equality.(OR) (6)
Explain Women In Development (WID) and Women And Development (WAD) Theories and examine the contribution of these theories in fostering gender equality.
|You are subscribed to email updates from CBSE PORTAL : CBSE, ICSE, NIOS, JEE-MAIN, AIPMT Students Community. |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States|