- (Download) CBSE Class-10 2016-17 Sample Paper (Kannada)
- (Download) CBSE Class-10 2016-17 Sample Paper (Kashmiri)
- (Download) CBSE Class-12 2016-17 Sample Paper And Marking Scheme (NCC)
- (Download) CBSE Class-12 2016-17 Sample Paper (Philosophy)
- (Notification) Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) Admission - 2017-18
Posted: 03 Feb 2017 03:21 AM PST
Posted: 03 Feb 2017 03:17 AM PST
Posted: 03 Feb 2017 02:23 AM PST
(Download) CBSE Class-12 2016-17 Sample Paper And Marking Scheme (NCC)
Max marks : 49 marks Common Syllabus
21 marks Special Subject
Duration: 3 hours
1. What is 'Sajna'(dressing)in drill with arms? 2 1
2. What is radio-active waste? 9 1
3. What is the ill-effect of high sulphur di oxide content in air on our health?
4. Write any 2 Directive Principles of State Policy 1 2
5. What is the need of etiquettes in a society? (Any 2) 4 2
6. After a series of events, including the Jallianwala Bagh, it was realized that there was no prospect of getting fair treatment at the hands of British , so it was planned to withdraw the nation's cooperation from the British government .
Explain giving 3 relevant points.
9. Explain the role of NCC carcass disposal groups at the time of any natural or manmade calamity.
10. State the laws of aiming. 3 4
11. Apart from boiling & filtration explain any 4 ways of water purification. 7 4
12. From 962 for every 1000 boys in the year 1981 , the sex ratio has decreased to an all time low of only 914 girls for 1000 boys in 2011.
13. What is self- awareness ? Explain any 5 dimensions of self- awareness. 2 6
14. What procedure is followed by the Guard Mounting NCO with regard to the inspection of the Guard?
15. State the objective of 'obstacle training' for an NCC Cadet. Enlist the safety measures to be followed during this course. What are the benefits of obstacle training course for a cadet?
1. What is a contour? 2 1
2. What is a modem? 6 1
3. Write about any two methods used in finding north? 2 2
4. Write about any two uses of service protector? 2 2
5. Mention about any four facilities that videophone provide? 6 2
6. Write about any three characteristics of Infantry. 1 3
7. With regard to 5.56MM INSAS rifle provide the following information:
8. Why is the study of military history is a must for political & military commanders? (Any three points)
9. What are the factors that help in the recognition of an object? (Any four)
1. How do we judge the correctness of the Sailing models? 8 1
2. Why is the knowledge of swimming necessary for a naval cadet? 9 1
3. Mention the parts of sail.
4. Explain the following terms:
5. Write about any two types of fire fighting extinguishers used in navy.
6. Explain the system of watches on a naval ship. 1 3
7. What is the role of submarines? 2 3
8. What is a prosing? Mention any 4 prosigns which are used in Semaphore?
9 (a) What is the full form of RADAR? Mention about any two types of radars used in navy.
C. Air Force
1. Who were known as Hawai Sepoys? 1 1
2. Name the President who proclaimed a national emergency under Article 353 of the Indian Constitution in 1971?
3. What are the special features of Light Combat Aircraft(LCA) 3 2
4. What is the purpose of Air Traffic Control Services?(Any 2) 5 2
5. How many types of aero engines are in use? Explain any one of them.
6. Define the following:
7. What are the three basic elements required in a map? Explain 6 3
8. What safety code will be followed by a cadet with regard to Radio control?
9. (a) What is unique about Ionosphere?
Posted: 03 Feb 2017 02:17 AM PST
(Download) CBSE Class-12 2016-17 Sample Paper (Philosophy)
Time: 3 hrs
Max Marks: 100
i. All questions are compulsory.
1. Define Jaina concept of Aparigraha.
2. State the meaning of cogito ergo sum.
3. What does Kant mean by Categorical Imperative?
4. State the Retributive theory of punishment.
5. Explain the meaning of Consequentialism.
6. What is the meaning of varna?
7. What do you understand by the first generation of Human Rights?
8. What is the Method of Doubt according to Descartes?
9. Explain Dharma as a purushartha.
10. What is virtue according to Aristotle?
11. What is Saptabhanginaya according to the Jaina philosophy?
12. Distinguish between pleasure and happiness.
13. Define the notion of Paramatma according to the Nyaya philosophy?
14. State the notion of Sakshi in the Bhagvadgita.
15. State the Problem of Evil.
16. Explain the Cosmological Argument.
17. State Mill's Utilitarianism.
18. Throw light on the four Ashramas.
19. Explain the notion of Aikantika according to the Jaina philosophy.
20. State any two Nyaya proofs for the existence of God.
21. Explain the notion of Brahmavihara.
22. What is Syadvada?
23. State any three arguments against the Divine Command theory.
24. Examine the notion of Rta.
25. Briefly state Ambedkar's critique of caste.
26. Examine the Buddhist notion of Pancasila.
27. Discuss the relevance of Vivekananda's view on religious tolerance.
28. State three arguments against capital punishment.
29. Examine Kant's ethics.
30. Discuss critically the Ontological Proof for the existence of God.
31. What do you understand by environmental degradation? Suggest some measures for the protection of environment.
32. State the notion of gender equality. Examine, in this context, the notion of women empowerment.
33. Examine Descartes' Mind-Body Dualism.
Posted: 02 Feb 2017 11:55 PM PST
(Notification) Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) Admission - 2017-18
Eligibility for Admission:
Reservation in Admission:
Conversion of Marks into Grade:
FEE STRUCTURE (PER MONTH)
|You are subscribed to email updates from CBSE PORTAL : CBSE, ICSE, NIOS, JEE-MAIN, AIPMT Students Community. |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States|