- CBSE Board Exam Class-12 Model Answers 2016 : Chemistry
- CBSE Board Exam Class-10 Model Answers 2016 : English Language And Literature
- CBSE 2017-18 Syllabus Class-10 :Pre-Vocational Education
Posted: 21 Jun 2017 03:08 AM PDT
Posted: 21 Jun 2017 03:02 AM PDT
CBSE Board Exam Class-10 Model Answers 2016
Exam Name : CBSE Borad Exam Class - 10 Model Answers 2016
Subject : English Language And Literature (Model Answer)
Year : 2016
Posted: 21 Jun 2017 12:36 AM PDT
CBSE Class-10 Syllabus 2017-18
Subject: PRE-VOCATIONAL EDUCATION
1. In pursuance of the provisions in the National Policy of Education 1986 and recommendations of various committees, the CBSE has made provision of Pre- Vocational Education in its scheme of studies with effect from the academic session 1995-96 of class IX. The objectives of Pre-Vocational Education are:
- To impart training in simple marketable skills to students in classes IX and X.
- To develop vocational interests and aptitudes in enhancing productivity and to allow for self exploration of vocational preferences.
- To facilitate the students in making choice of vocational courses at the higher secondary level.
- To prepare students for participation in work-experience as a desired dimension of academic education, and;
- To inculcate healthy values related to work culture.
2. The main features of the scheme of Pre-Vocational Education are as follows:
i. Pre-Vocational Education may be offered in lieu of Work Education.
ii. Minimum six periods per week will be allotted for Pre-Vocational Education.
iii. Pre-Vocational Education will be introduced only in the schools where vocational courses at +2 level are being offered and the regular infrastructure facilities are available for the chosen Pre-Vocational Course.
iv. After completion of Pre-Vocational at lower secondary stage the pass outs should attain marketable skills in the course concerned.
v. Pre-Vocational Education is being offered only in selected schools on an experimental basis. Hence prior approval from the Board is essential before
starting a Pre-Vocational Course.
vi. The scheme of assessment is similar to that of Work Education. The evaluation in classes IX and X will be done by the schools. However the grades awarded by the schools in class X will be reflected in the Board’s Certificate with the title of the course concerned.
3. The NCT of Delhi and Chandigarh Administration have expressed their willingness to introduce the following Pre-Vocational Trades in some of their selected schools from the academic session 1995-96.
Trade Code No.
S.No. Trade Trade No.
1 Basic Office Procedures 507
2 Basic Computer Practices 508
|You are subscribed to email updates from CBSE PORTAL : CBSE, ICSE, NIOS, JEE-MAIN, AIPMT Students Community. |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States|