- CBSE Board Exam Class-10 Model Answers 2016 : Science
- CBSE Board Exam Class-12 Model Answers 2016 : Economics
- National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET UG) 2017 Results
- CBSE 2017-18 Syllabus Class-10 :National Cadet Corps
Posted: 23 Jun 2017 03:45 AM PDT
Posted: 23 Jun 2017 03:41 AM PDT
Posted: 23 Jun 2017 01:18 AM PDT
Posted: 23 Jun 2017 12:17 AM PDT
CBSE Class-10 Syllabus 2017-18
Subject: National Cadet Corps
1. The training curriculum of the NCC is primarily focused on character building, inculcating leadership qualities and skill enhancement through structured academic syllabi, practical training and opportunity for exposure/interaction beyond a cadets’ immediate environment, and thereby enabling them for a brighter and progressive future.
2. The Aims of NCC:
(a) To develop character, comradeship, discipline, secular outlook, spirit of adventure and the ideals of selfless service amongst the youth of the country.
(b) To create a human resource of organized, trained and motivated youth to provide leadership in all walks of life and always available for the service of
(c) To provide a suitable environment to motivate the youth to take up a career in the Armed Forces.
3. Conduct of NCC Training Curriculum
(a) Institutional Training: Conducted in respective schools/ colleges by Associate NCC Officers (ANO), Permanent Instructional (PI) staff as part of the school curriculum.
(b) Annual Training Camps (ATC): To provide practical outdoor training, each NCC cadet attends 10 days camp in the second year of junior and senior division. These camps are conducted by respective NCC units.
(c) Centrally Organized Camps (COC): These camps are conducted at all India level, as National Integration Camps, attended by cadets from all states.
(d) Adventure Training: To inculcate a spirit of adventure and team work, NCC cadets undergo various adventure activities such as para jumps, para sailing, trekking, mountaineering and sailing expeditions.
(e) Attachment Camps: To give the cadets exposure to interact with Regular Army, Navy and Air Force units, attachment camps are conducted, where
cadets are attached with these units. To motivate cadets to join the Armed Forces attachment of cadets with Indian Military Academy is also conducted.
(f) Youth Exchange Programme (YEP): Selected cadets also get an opportunity to visit various foreign countries as part of YEP. In one year approximately 100 cadets visit 10 -11 countries.
(g) Social Service Activities: The cadets also undertake various social service activities, by conduct of rallies to bring awareness and participate in various
relief programmes/activities whenever called for.
|You are subscribed to email updates from CBSE PORTAL : CBSE, ICSE, NIOS, JEE-MAIN, AIPMT Students Community. |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States|