Posted: 21 Jul 2016 01:10 AM PDT
(Download) CBSE Class-10 Marking Scheme- English (Language and Literature) 2016
1. The Marking Scheme provides general guidelines to reduce subjectivity in the marking. The answers given in the Marking Scheme are the suggested answers. The content is thus indicative. If the student has given any other answer, which is different from the one given in the Marking Scheme, but conveys the correct meaning, such answer should be given full weightage.
2. Evaluation is to be done as per the instructions provided in the Marking Scheme. It should not be done according to one's own interpretation or any other consideration. Marking Scheme should be strictly adhered to and religiously followed.
3. If the question has parts, please award marks in the right hand side for each part. Marks awarded to the different parts of the question should then be totalled up and written in the left hand margin and circled.
4. If the question does not have any parts, marks will be awarded in the left-hand margin.
5. If the candidate has attempted any extra question or part, marks obtained in the best question/part should be retained and the other answer should be scored out.
6. In the Marking Scheme, a slash (/) indicates alternative answers; any one such answer is counted as correct.
7. Brackets ( ) indicate optional information; the mark will be awarded whether the part in brackets is included or not.
8. Candidates should not be penalised if they do not follow the order of the section / question while answering.
9. In questions requiring word limit, no marks are to be deducted for exceeding the word limit.
10. Q.1 , Q.2 and Q.8 are meant to test the comprehension of the candidates and not the ability of expression. Full credit should be given for the correct value point, even if the answer is not given in a full sentence.
11. In questions consisting of 2 or more than 2 marks, break-up of marks should be shown separately (as suggested in the Marking Scheme) and then totalled.
12. A full scale of marks 0 to 100 has to be used. Please do not hesitate to award full marks if the answer deserves it.
Posted: 21 Jul 2016 01:05 AM PDT
(Download) CBSE Class-10 Marking Scheme (English Communicative) 2016
Please note that the questions are numbered in continuation from 1 to 11.
(i) Marking of the entire script should be done by one examiner. All answers in all the scripts issued to the examiner should be marked section wise.
(Strictly Confidential (For Internal and Restricted Use Only)
Question Paper Code 1/1/1
|You are subscribed to email updates from CBSE PORTAL : CBSE, ICSE, NIOS, JEE-MAIN, AIPMT Students Community. |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States|