- (Date Sheet) CBSE : Class 12th Compartmental Examination - 2016
- (Date Sheet) CBSE : Class 10th Compartmental Examination - 2016
- (Download) CBSE Class-12 Sample Paper (Sanskrit)
- (Download) CBSE Class-12 Sample Paper (Sanskrit Elective)
- (Download) CBSE Class-12 Sample Paper (Sanskrit Core)
- (Download) CBSE Class-12 Sample Paper (Punjabi)
- (Download) CBSE Class-12 Sample Paper (Psychology) 2015
- (Download) CBSE Class-12 Sample Paper (Political Science) 2014-15
Posted: 02 Jul 2016 02:13 AM PDT
(Date Sheet) CBSE : Class 12th Compartmental Examination - 2016
1. The Answer Books would be distributed to the candidates betweeen 10.00-10.15 A.M. during which the candidates would write their particulars on the Answer book and the same shall be checked and signed by the Asstt. Supdt. (s); the Question Paper will be distributed at 10.15 A.M. from 10.15-10.30 A.M. (15 Minutes Extra ) the students would read the Question Paper and plan proper strategy to write the answers. At 10.30 A.M. the students will start writing the answers.
2. In addition to theory Examination given above, there will also be practical examination in respect of those candidates who have failed in practical in a subject involving practical.
3. Candidates appearing for the compartmental examination in a subject involving practical work are required to appear in theory only in case they have passed in practical.
4. The practical examination will be held, unless otherwise notified, at the centre of theory examination within three days after the theory examination is over.
5. The duration of practical examination in Physical Education and Music will be at the discretion of the examiner.
6. The result of the examination is likely to be declared in the second week of August, 2016. This is only a probable date for declaration of result. No enquiries about the actual date of declaration of result will be attended to.
Posted: 02 Jul 2016 01:14 AM PDT
Posted: 02 Jul 2016 01:12 AM PDT
Posted: 02 Jul 2016 01:09 AM PDT
Posted: 02 Jul 2016 01:06 AM PDT
Posted: 02 Jul 2016 01:03 AM PDT
Posted: 02 Jul 2016 01:01 AM PDT
(Download) CBSE Class-12 Sample Paper (Psychology) 2015
Posted: 02 Jul 2016 12:58 AM PDT
(Download) CBSE Class-12 Sample Paper (Political Science) 2014-15
TIME: 3 hrs
1. All questions are compulsory.
1. Is NAM neutral? 1
2. Mention any two core values of a country. 1
3. What was the immediate outcome of the two nation theory? 1
4. Which period of Indian politics has been referred to as 'dangerous decade'? 1
5. Was the anti-arrack movement a women's movement? Give one argument to support your answer. 1
6. What is SAARC? 2
7. Give any two examples of the American hegemony as a soft power. 2
8. Why do we need international organizations? 2
9. Which two challenges are the newly independent countries of Asia and Africa facing? 2
10. Mention any two reasons due to which Janata Party won the elections of 1977. 2
11. When and why was 'Operation Enduring Freedom' launched? 4
12. Mention any four factors that led to the rise of the Chinese economy. 4
13. What are the reasons for growing concerns about the environment? 4
14. What kinds of difficulties were involved in the process of partition? 4
15. "Governments that are perceived to be anti-democratic are severely punished by the voters." Explain the statement with reference to the emergency period of 1975-77. 4
16. 'Politics in India has succeeded in accepting regionalism as a part and parcel of democratic politics.' Justify the statement with suitable arguments. 4
17. Read the passage given below carefully and answer the following questions: We have a Muslim minority who are so large in numbers that they cannot, even if they want, go anywhere else. That is a basic fact about which there can be no argument. Whatever the provocation from Pakistan and whatever the indignities and horrors inflicted on non-Muslims there, we have got to deal with this minority in a civilized manner. We must give them security and the rights of citizens in a democratic State. If we fail to do so, we shall have a festering sore which will eventually poison the whole body politic and probably destroy it.
Jawaharlal Nehru, Letter to Chief Ministers, 15 October 1947
Give an account of the background in which the letter was written and explain the challenge that Jawaharlal Nehru is referring to in it? 5
|You are subscribed to email updates from CBSE PORTAL : CBSE, ICSE, NIOS, JEE-MAIN, AIPMT Students Community. |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States|